The United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California continues to closely monitor the national, state, and local responses to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), following guidance provided by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local authorities.
- Courthouses are open as of June 22, 2020, on a limited basis with social distancing and face covering measures in place. Entry into the Clerk’s Office Intake Sections may be limited to a few visitors at a time. Please call 855-460-9641 or use LiveChat for remote service.
- Cash will not be accepted for payment of any filing fees. All fees must be paid with a U.S. postal money order or cashier’s check from an acceptable financial institution.
- You may be able to appear at a hearing remotely. Click here for instructions on appearing by phone to 341(a) meetings.
- View individual judges’ instructions/procedures to see if you may appear in hearings telephonically or via Zoom.
- See General Orders below for additional details.