The United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California continues to closely monitor the national, state, and local responses to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), following guidance provided by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local authorities.
- Effective January 29, 2021, bankruptcy court buildings at all divisions will remain closed until further notice.
- Please call 855-460-9641 or use LiveChat for remote service M-F 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM excluding Federal Holidays.
- Cash will not be accepted for payment of any filing fees. All fees must be paid with a U.S. postal money order or cashier’s check from an acceptable financial institution.
- For instructions on appearing by phone to 341(a) meetings, click on the following English | Spanish
- View individual judges’ instructions/procedures to see if you may appear in hearings telephonically or via Zoom.
- See General Orders below for additional details.