- It’s FAST: Receive your orders and court-generated notices the same day the court generates them, and the same day as your attorney.
- It’s FREE: No charge to enroll, or to view or save your emailed orders and court-generated notices.
- It’s CONVENIENT: Receive unlimited access to your orders and court-generated notices from your computer or mobile device equipped with an Internet connection and a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- File a Debtor's Request to Activate Electronic Noticing (DeBN) form at any divisional office (photo ID required). Or, your attorney can file it electronically for you. Also, you may submit your application and a copy of your photo ID by U.S. mail.
- Once the Court activates your DeBN account, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
Debtor Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing Forms & Information
To Request Electronic Noticing: Debtor's Request to Activate Electronic Noticing form
To Update DeBN Account: Debtor's Request to Update Electronic Noticing form
To Deactivate Electronic Noticing: Debtor's Request to Deactivate Electronic Noticing form