You are here

Unclaimed Funds Search

Unclaimed Funds

In some bankruptcy cases, money is leftover from the bankruptcy estate, which the Court holds as unclaimed funds on behalf of the parties owed.  A variety of circumstances may cause funds to be left with the Court, such as when the trustee is not provided the correct address to send a payment to a creditor, or when a dividend check from the bankruptcy estate is not cashed within 90 days.

Request payment of any unclaimed funds you are owed by filing an application with the Court.  A request for unclaimed funds must be filed in compliance with Local Rules 3011-1 and 9013-1.

If you are unable to locate your claim using this search, or for any general questions relating to unclaimed funds, please call 213-894-0999.

NOTE:  Although the Court makes every effort to display accurate data, this database is not the official court record.  Please review the docket entries related to the deposit of unclaimed monies for the particular creditor/case of interest, to ensure that a record contains funds purported in this search.

Start Your Unclaimed Funds Search Here