Filing a Proof of Claim Online Through ePOC
Creditors can easily create, file, amend or withdraw a Proof of Claim (Official Form 410) online using the Court’s Electronic Proof of Claim (ePOC) system.
- Attorneys registered to use CM/ECF may electronically file Proofs of Claims through CM/ECF.
- ePOC does not require a login or password.
- ePOC enables creditors to attach/upload supporting documents to a Proof of Claim.
- The address of the creditor is automatically added to the mailing matrix of the case when a Proof of Claim is filed to ensure service of case documents.
- Proofs of Claims filed through ePOC are immediately posted to the claims docket and may be printed or electronically saved by the filer.
- ePOC asks the filer a series of questions and uses the filer's responses to complete and file a Proof of Claim form (Official Form 410).
Learn How to Use ePOC:
File and Amend a Claim:
ePOC Computer Requirements
- Internet Connection
- Adobe Reader (version 8 or higher)
- Pop-up blocker must be disabled
- Browser requirements – It is recommended to use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
- For technical and procedural assistance on ePOC, please contact the ECF Help Desk at 213-894-2365. Alternatively, you may contact us via online chat.