Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Appeal.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Notice of Appeal
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select the appropriate event(s) to which your event relates.
- Enter Court your appealing to? Remember to docket the Election to Appeal event.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Pay applicable filing fees.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.