You are here

Discharge, How Do I Get A Copy?

Copy Sent By Clerk's Office: The Clerk's Office will mail a copy of the discharge to the debtor, the case trustee, and all creditors. The discharge will be mailed to the addresses shown in the debtor's list of creditors or in the schedules, whichever is filed later.

Request a Copy Later - Copies of a discharge may be obtained using the same process used to obtain copies of any other document filed in a bankruptcy case. For information about obtaining copies of documents, refer to the "See Also" links below. 

FAQ Type: 
After Filing Bankruptcy