You are here

UST Motion to Dismiss or Convert

Processing Instructions (dated 10/28/14):

  1. Select Bankruptcy menu.
  2. Select BK-Trustee/US Trustee.
  3. Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
  4. Select Document event: US Trustee Motion to Dismiss or Convert.
  5. Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.  
  6. Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
    1. Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
  7. Modify text if applicable.
  8. Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
  9. Print the Notice of Electronic filing.  This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.