You are here

Notice of Change of Address

Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/14):

  1. Select Bankruptcy/Adversary menu.
  2. Select Other/Claim Actions.   
  3. Enter the case number using the correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.                          
  4. Select Document Event: Notice of Change of Address.
  5. Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
  6. Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
    1.  Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable. 
  7. Modify text if applicable.
  8. Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
  9. Print the Notice of Electronic Filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.