This procedure explains how to docket a two-part motion. The example illustrated is a Motion to Appoint Creditors Committee and to Use Cash Collateral.
NOTE: When selecting multiple motions, the motions will appear on the docket in the order selected.
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/14):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Motions/Applications.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event:
- Click to highlight Appoint Creditors Committee. Keeping the [Ctrl] key pressed, scroll and highlight Use Cash Collateral. Release the [Ctrl] key.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents , if applicable.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic Filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.