Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
NOTE: Use this event only if the debtor completed Part E of Reaffirmation Agreement and is not represented by an attorney.
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Motions/Applications / Claims Actions
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Reaffirmation
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Enter the creditor name in this reaffirmation agreement
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.