NOTE 1: The 341(a) Meeting of Creditors is recorded by the Trustee. The Court does not keep or provide a copy of the recording. For 341(a) Meeting of Creditors Recording Request Procedures, visit the U.S. Trustee website https://www.justice.gov/ust-regions-r16/file/how_to_request_tapes.pdf/download.
NOTE 2: Use the most current order form; click here.
NOTE 3: Audio recordings of court proceedings are for personal use only and are not the official record. For procedures on requesting a transcript, click here.
Processing Instructions (7/17/2020):
- Select Bankruptcy or Adversary menu.
- Select BK/AP Other.
- Enter case number, select Next.
- Select docket event Request for CD of Court Proceedings (fee), select Next.
- Skip the "Joint Attorney(s)" screen by selecting Next.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party. (If you do not want to receive ongoing NEF's from this case you must UNCHECK the party association box when prompted.)
- Browse, verify and attach completed flattened PDF, Audio Recording of Court Proceedings Order Form.
- Enter the date of the court proceeding/hearing in the Docket Text box.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing.This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.
Pay.gov Instructions, when prompted to pay a fee:
- Select “Pay Now.”
- Check the box next to the fee, select Next.
- Click Pay Now. You will be directed to Pay.gov to pay the filing fee.
- Select payment method, click Continue.
- Enter required payment information, review, authorize, and submit payment.
- Print a copy of your transaction receipt for future reference.