The following Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure and an Official Form were amended and became effective December 1, 2019:
- Rule 4001 Relief from Automatic Stay; Prohibiting or Conditioning the Use, Sale, or Lease of Property; Use of Cash Collateral; Obtaining Credit; Agreements
- Rule 6007 Abandonment or Disposition of Property
- Rule 9036 Notice of Service Generally
- Rule 9037 Privacy Protection for Filings Made with the Court
- Official Form 122A-1 Chapter 7 Statement of Your Current Monthly Income
Please refer to House Document 116-68 for the text of the amended rules, and the accompanying committee notes effective December 1, 2019.