NOTE: This event code/menu is for other professional parties not represented by an attorney.
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy.
- Select Other Professional Filings.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Opposition.
- Skip the "Additional Attorney(s) screen by selecting Next.
- Select your name from the party filer list. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select the appropriate related document.
- Modify text by adding any additional descriptive information, if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.