NOTE: A proof of claim must exist on the claims register in order to file this document.
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy.
- Select Claim Actions.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Notice of Mortgage Payment Change.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select Claim(s) from list
- Select Yes or No, if a Certificate of Service is included to the document being filed.
- Modify text by adding any additional descriptive information, if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.