Processing Instructions(rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Motions/Applications.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Relief - Confirming termination of Stay or that No Stay is in Effect.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Enter description of property.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Pay applicable filing fees.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.