IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILING FORM 423 FOR SINGLE DEBTOR PETITIONS:
Prior to filing, ensure the Form 423 contains the debtor's holographic signature, or if electronic signatures are appended, it must be accompanied by the Electronic Filing Declaration, which must contain the debtor's holographic signature.
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Other.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Certification About a Financial Management Course for Debtor 1 (Official Form 423)
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
- Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.