RFQ Number: 21-0001
Request Date: 9/14/2021
Request for Open Market Pricing
Our Court is requesting a quote for the installation of a structured telecommunications cabling plant (voice and data communications cabling) for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court (USBC) located in Woodland Hills, CA as described in the attached Uniform Contract Format Request for Proposal and Scope of Work. The attached specifications and drawings are intended to provide the Voice and Data contractor sufficient information to adequately provide estimated pricing and subsequent installation for the replacement of existing cable plant. Please acknowledge acceptance of this solicitation and your participation in providing a bid.
- All prospective contractors are invited to a walk-through of the space scheduled for Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:00AM (PST). Participation in the walk-through is not mandatory for eligibility to submit a proposal. The walk-through will start promptly at 11:00AM at the first-floor lobby of the United States Bankruptcy Court, 21041 Burbank Boulevard, Woodland Hills, CA 91367. USBC POC for the walk-through: Steve Hill / 213-700-0562.
- All questions and clarifications need to be submitted to the court via email by Tuesday, September 21, 2021 by 1:00PM (PST) to email@example.com.
- Friday, September 24, 2021 at 1:00PM (PST) is the deadline to submit a quote for this solicitation. A firm fixed price award from this RFP will be made based on the lowest priced, technically acceptable offer. All quotes shall be itemized and include itemized pricing. Please email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All contractors must complete the Certification of Vaccination form and keep it with them during their time on Federal premises. Onsite contractors and visitors may be asked to show the form upon entry. See Notice of Certification of Vaccination Requirement form attached.
- In reference to page 18 section 1.5 of the RFP, please include past performance within the last (3) years of the date of this solicitation (added 9/15/2021)