Debtor Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (DeBN)
- It’s FAST: Receive your orders and court-generated notices the same day the court generates them, and the same day as your attorney.
- It’s FREE: No charge to enroll, or to view or save your emailed orders and court-generated notices.
- It’s CONVENIENT: Receive unlimited access to your orders and court-generated notices from your computer or mobile device equipped with an Internet connection and a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- File a Debtor's Request to Activate Electronic Noticing (DeBN) form at any divisional office (photo ID required). Or, your attorney can file it electronically for you. DeBN forms cannot be filed by mail at this time.
- Click on the embedded hyperlink in the DeBN activation email you receive in your email inbox. You must click on this link to activate your DeBN account.
Debtor Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing Forms & Information
To Request Electronic Noticing: Debtor's Request to Activate Electronic Noticing form
To Update DeBN Account: Debtor's Request to Update Electronic Noticing form
To Deactivate Electronic Noticing: Debtor's Request to Deactivate Electronic Noticing form
|Click here for the DeBN FAQs||Click here for the DeBN Brochure|