Debtor Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (DeBN)
- It’s FAST: Receive your orders and court-generated notices the same day the court generates them, and the same day as your attorney.
- It’s FREE: No charge to enroll, or to view or save your emailed orders and court-generated notices.
- It’s CONVENIENT: Receive unlimited access to your orders and court-generated notices from your computer or mobile device equipped with an Internet connection and a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- File a Debtor’s Request to Activate Electronic Noticing (DeBN) form at any divisional office (photo ID required). Or, your attorney can file it electronically for you. DeBN forms cannot be filed by mail at this time.
- You receive a DeBN activation email. Click on the embedded hyperlink to activate your account.
|Click here for the DeBN FAQs||Click here for the DeBN Brochure|