DeBN - FAQs
What is DeBN?
- Meeting of Creditors Notice
- Notice of Case Commencement [Deficiency, or Order to Comply with Bankruptcy Rule 1007/3015(b)]
- Notice of Requirement to Complete Course in Financial Management
- Order Confirming Chapter 13 Plan
- Order of Discharge of Debtor
- Order on Motion for Relief from Stay
- Notice of Dismissal
- Complete a Debtor's Request to Activate Electronic Noticing form
- File the form in person at the clerk’s office (photo ID required), or have your attorney file the form. DeBN forms cannot be filed by mail at this time.
- The BNC will send an email asking you to confirm your DeBN request.
- You must click on the link in this confirmation email to activate your DeBN account.
- The BNC will send a second email that displays your personal DeBN account number and indicates your DeBN account has been activated.
- Your email address changes.
- You wish to reactivate a DeBN account that was deactivated.
- Complete and file a Change of Address form if your mailing address changes.
255 E. Temple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
411 West Fourth Street
Santa Ana, CA 92701-4593
1415 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
3420 Twelfth Street
Riverside, CA 92501-3819
21041 Burbank Boulevard
Woodland Hills, California 91367