CM/ECF Upgrade/Electronic Systems Unavailable October 7 - 10, 2011
The Court will be upgrading its CM/ECF system to the latest national version, starting on Friday, October 7, 2011 at 2:00 PM until Monday, October 10, 2011 at 8:00 PM. During that time the following electronic systems will not be available:
- CM/ECF (both Live and Training)
- McVCIS (previously VCIS - Voice Case Information System)
When the CM/ECF upgrade has been completed, users will notice the following changes:
- All users will be required to change their password to a higher security level. Passwords must have a minimum of 8 characters, with both upper and lowercase letters, and at least one number or special character such as @, %, or &.
- CM/ECF will automatically add the plaintiff’s attorney of record when an adversary proceeding is filed.
- The Proof of Claim input screen will be modified to match the updated Proof of Claim form (Official Form 10) and will only collect data related to the total amount of a claim and any secured or priority portion of a claim.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Should you have any questions, please contact the ECF Help Desk at (213) 894-2365.