This docket event is only available to Transcribers
NOTE: PDF is automatically restricted to court and public terminal viewing for 90 days.
WARNING! Do not use this event to file a "Redacted Transcript"
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Utilities.
- Select File a Transcript.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Transcript.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Bypass refer to existing event.
- Enter the hearing date information.
- Enter the matter being heard, such as Motion for Relief from Stay.
- DO NOT MODIFY the Notice of Intent to Request Redaction due date.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.