NOTE 1: ECF filers requesting a transcript must complete the Court's mandatory Transcript Order Form and then file it with the court using this docket event. It is available as a PDF fillable form on the Court's website at www.cacb.uscourts.gov/transcripts. Contact the transcriber directly for a copy of the transcript.
WARNING! The Court is not responsible for determining if a hearing has been previously transcribed.
NOTE 2: CHECK THE CASE DOCKET. If a transcript for this hearing has already been requested/ordered or filed on the case docket, DO NOT FILE THIS FORM.
NOTE 3: Whether a matter was heard one day or over several days, you must complete and file ONE order form for EACH hearing date. Hearing dates are processed individually by the Clerk's Office.
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy or Adversary menu.
- Select BK - Other, for a Bankruptcy Case, AP - Other, for a Adversary Case.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Transcript Order Form (Public Request).
- Skip the "Joint Attorney(s)" screen by selecting Next.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party. (If you do not want to receive ongoing NEF's from this case you must UNCHECK the party association box when prompted.)
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select the box Refer to existing event(s),
- Select the category to which the event relates, Click Next.
- Select the appropriate related document.
- Skip the modify text box, Click Next.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing.This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.