This docket event is only available to Transcribers
NOTE 1: PDF is restricted to court and public terminal viewing for 90 days after filing of the original transcript.
NOTE 2: This document must be filed within 31 days after filing of transcript PDF.
WARNING! Do not use this event to file a "Transcript"
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Utilities.
- Select File a Transcript.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Redacted Transcript.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select the applicable transcript to relate this event.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.