IMPORTANT: The Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Trustees are required to file the Report of Trustee and Notice of Unclaimed Dividends electronically. A copy of the document must be accompanied by a copy of the NEF (in order to avoid duplicate docketing of the document by clerk's office staff) and a check payable to US Bankruptcy Court.
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Trustee/US Trustee
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Notice of unclaimed dividends(s) (under FRBP 3011).
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.