Findings of Fact & Conclusions of Law that do not require a judge's signature should be filed at the Intake window. Findings that include an order must be uploaded through Lodged Order Upload (LOU) (accessible via CM/ECF).
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Adversary menu.
- Select Motions.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Summary Judgment.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.