Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Motions/Applications.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Relief - Real Property.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
NOTE: Please check with the pertinent Courtroom Deputy to determine whether or not orders are prepared by the Clerk's Office staff. If so, the legal or personal property description MUST be referenced on page 1 of the first attachment.
- Enter description of property.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Pay applicable filing fees.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.