The electronic case filing (ECF) system allows registered users with Internet access to perform the following functions:
• Electronically file pleadings and documents in Portable Document Format (pdf).
• View step-by-step CM/ECF Procedures Manual.
• Search for specific Docket Events.
• Practice entering documents into the ECF "training" database similar to the Live database.
• Pay filing fees via the Internet directly to the United States Treasury Department.
• View official docket sheets and documents associated with cases.
• View various reports (e.g. Cases Filed Report) for electronically filed cases.
• Upload orders electronically in Microsoft Word format.