8 basic steps to filing a document in a Bankruptcy Case or Adversary Proceeding:
- Select the type of document to be file (i.e. petition, motion, notice, answer, complaint, etc.)
- Identify the case number for which the document is being filed.
- Designate the Party for whom the document is being filed.
- Specify the pdf document to file (and any attachments thereto, if appropriate).
- Enter additional text information (i.e. with proof of service, or clarification on the document being filed).
- Submit the document to CM/ECF.
- Pay applicable filing fees.
- Print and Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.