The Court Manual has been updated and the new revisions are effective immediately. Revisions include (but are not limited to) the following:
- New section numbering format that incorporates decimals instead of dashes (e.g., section 2-1 is now section 2.1).
- Section 6: Updated forms lists.
- Appendix F: Revised addresses for service of judge's copy of filed documents.
- Appendix H: Updated judges’ emergency motion contacts.
- Appendix I: Issues regarding notice and service. (New)
The updated Court Manual is available on the Court's web site at www.cacb.uscourts.gov under Forms/Rules/General Orders. A red-line version is also available online for your reference for the next 60 days.
Should you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact our ECF Help Desk at (213) 894-2365, or via email at ECF_support@cacb.uscourts.gov.