The Court’s Court Manual has been updated and the new revisions will become effective on January 2, 2013. Revisions include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Section 2: Document preparation clarified
- Section 3: Bankruptcy Noticing Center (BNC) Updates; Only one preferred mailing address allowed per attorney
- Section 4: Notice of Lodgment procedure (New)
- Appendix F: Judge’s copy requirements enhanced
- Appendix I: Judge’s copy requirements enhanced
The updated Court Manual is available on the Court's web site at www.cacb.uscourts.gov under Rules & Procedures. A red-line version will also be available online for your reference for the next 60 days.
Should you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact the Court’s ECF Help Desk at (213) 894-2365, or by email at ECF_support@cacb.uscourts.gov.
KATHLEEN J. CAMPBELL
CLERK OF COURT
December 21, 2012