The Board of Judges for the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, revised the Court’s Local Bankruptcy Rules (LBR).
The following revised LBRs become effective January 4, 2016:PN-15-01
- LBR 2016-2: chapter 7 trustee disbursements.
- LBR 2090-1: limited scope of representation.
- LBR 3015-1: chapter 13 trustee distributions upon conversion/dismissal.
- LBR 9013-1: express or implied consent to Bankruptcy Court’s entry of final order or judgment.
- Technical corrections, e.g.: LBR 1000 series, LBR 4001-2, LBR 7000 series, LBR 8000 series, LBR 9000 series.
KATHLEEN J. CAMPBELL
CLERK OF COURT