Proposed National Rules and Forms Amendments for Public Comment
The Judicial Conference Advisory Committees on Bankruptcy and Criminal Rules are seeking comments on proposed amendments to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure (FRBP) and Official Bankruptcy Forms.
The proposed FRBP amendments affect FRBP 3001 (Proof of Claim), FRBP 7054 (Judgments; Costs), and FRBP 7056 (Summary Judgment).
Proposed revisions will be made to the following official bankruptcy forms:
• Proof of Claim (Official Form B10)
• Plan of Reorganization in Small Business Case under Chapter 11
(Official Form B25A)
Proposed new official bankruptcy forms include:
• Mortgage Proof of Claim Attachment (Official Form B10 Attachment A)
• Notice of Mortgage Payment Change (Official Form B10 Supplement 1)
• Notice of Postpetition Mortgage Fees, Expenses, and Charges (Official
Form B10 Supplement 2)
To view the complete list of proposed amendments, and related information, please visit the United States Courts website at www.uscourts.gov/RulesAndPolicies/FederalRulemaking/PublishedRules.aspx. Comments should be submitted by February 16, 2011 to Rules_Comments@ao.uscourts.gov.