The Board of Judges for the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, revised the Court’s Local Bankruptcy Rules (LBR).
The following revised LBRs become effective January 3, 2017:
· LBR 1001-1(f) and LBR 9011-3(c): to address Pham BAP Opinion (CC-14-1342).
· LBR 1006-1(a): revised to track FRBP 1006.
· LBR 1007-1(a): revised to track FRBP 1007.
· LBR 2016-2(d): revised to increase tax preparer flat fee from $750 to $1,000.
· LBR 3017-1(a): revised to reflect FRBP 2002(b)(1) change, from 25 days to 28 days, for notice of deadline to object to disclosure statement (plus an additional 14 days pursuant to LBRs).
· LBR 4001-1(c): revised to require additional service for motions requesting relief applicable in future cases.
KATHLEEN J. CAMPBELL
CLERK OF COURT