Processing Instructions (rev. 10/28/2014):
Depending on your scanner's method of scanning to PDF, you may have to refer to your scanner manual for specifics regarding your setup. However, since many softwares have similar features, you may find this procedure useful, even though it uses a product called Adobe Acrobat Exchange.
NOTE: Ensure the document has Original Signatures, if applicable.
- Place document onto scanner.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Exchange.
- Select File on the menu bar.
- Click on Export from the drop down menu and scan.
- Name your PDF file.
- Select a directory to save the PDF file in.
- Click OK to print and save.