NOTE: Use this event to file a Notice of Attorney Change of Address or Law Firm on multiple cases only.
IMPORTANT: When preparing this form for multiple cases leave the form case caption box for party and case chapter/number blank and check the multiple case box. The PDF of this document must include a list of all affected cases in which this document is being filed.
WARNING! For optimum performance of this process, only a maximum of 10 cases should be entered at a time.
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select BK - Multi-Case Docketing.
- Enter the first case number for this batch using correct format ( 1:99-bk-12345), a new case number field will appear as additional case numbers are entered.
- Select Document event: Notice of Change of Address (multi).
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file). [NOTE: one PDF per batch]
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.