Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Adversary menu.
- Select Complaint & Summons.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Crossclaim.
- Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
a. Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select the party or group against this counterclaim is being filed.
- Select party filer, If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.