NOTE: This event code/menu is for other professional parties not represented by an attorney.
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy.
- Select Other Professional Filings.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Compensation (motion).
- Skip the Additional Attorney(s) screen by selecting Next.
- Select your name from the party filer list. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Place a check mark in the filer's (applicant) box
- Select the role type of the applicant (i.e., Accountant, Appraiser, etc).
- Enter the time period in which fees and/or expenses occurred.
- Enter fees and expenses requested for each applicant.
- Modify text by adding any additional descriptive information, if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.