Copies, How Do I Get Non-Certified Copies Of Documents?

A) Using Computer to Print Documents from CM/ECF PACER - Electronic docket information and images of all documents filed in a bankruptcy case or adversary proceeding may be retrieved and printed via the CM/ECF PACER system (Public Access to Court Electronic Records). Note that a separate database is used to store cases closed in Los Angeles prior to January 1, 2001. For assistance with accessing this database, contact the CM/ECF Help Desk.

B) Clerk's Office at Each Division – Copies may be ordered at the clerk's Office in person or by mail, and there is a search fee and a per-page fee. If ordered by mail, include a self-addressed, stamped envelope to return the copies.

FAQ Type: 
General Info