As previously announced, most Official Bankruptcy Forms are scheduled to be replaced with substantially revised, reformatted and renumbered versions. The new forms become effective and mandatory on December 1, 2015.
The Court has posted a web page, www.cacb.uscourts.gov/form-changes-2015, to provide the following information about the new Official Forms:
- video overview of the new Official Forms;
- redline revisions to Court Manual Section 2 concerning new case commencement filing requirements;
- updated Petition Packages;
- Instructions for Bankruptcy Forms for Individuals, and Non-Individuals; and
- a link to the U.S. Courts website for access to additional information about the new forms, including Committee Notes for most of the forms
Please note that the Court will issue deficiency notices, starting December 1, 2015, if older outdated Official Forms are filed on or after December 1, 2015.
KATHLEEN J. CAMPBELL
CLERK OF COURT