NOTE: California Central does not require the user to enter a creditor after docketing a Request for Special Notice. However, you must enter the full name and address of the party and assign the Role Type as a Creditor otherwise noticing may not occur as expected.
Processing Instructions (10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Claim Actions / Other.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document Event: Request for Special Notice.
- Select the party. If the not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach document (PDF file).
- Attach supportive documents, if applicable.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
Print the Notice of Electronic Filing. This is your verification that the document has