Note: Do not add yourself or the party you are representing into the CM/ECF system.
Processing Instructions (10/28/2016):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select BK - Courtesy NEF / Trustee/US Trustee - Courtesy NEF.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Request for Courtesy Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF)
- Select the party filer - "Courtesy NEF" If Courtesy NEF not listed in party box, Add/Create New Party and enter Courtesy NEF in the Search field.
- Select the Courtesy NEF name that appears in the party search box. WARNING ! Do Not Create a new party and Do not enter e-mail or street address information.
- Select "Interested party" as the party role.
- Create the attorney/party association by checking the "Courtesy NEF" box. WARNING ! Omitting this step will prevent electronic notification.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Bypass the Modify text screen.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.