WARNING ! To ensure adherence to the E-Government Act of 2002, Form 121 must:
1. Not be included on the PDF image of the electronically filed petition or schedules.
2. Be filed immediately after the petition is filed for an individual debtor and as a
stand-alone event using "private" docket event code Statement About Your Social Security
Number(s) Form 121.
NOTE: If the statement is being amended, use "private" event code Statement About Your
Social Security Number(s) Form 121 (Amended Statement)
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Other
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Statement About Your Social Security Number(s) Form 121
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.