Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Other.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Chapter 7 Exemption of Presumption of Abuse (Official Form 122A-1Supp)
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select "no" or "yes" for Exemption Being Requested. If no, proceed to step 8. If yes, Is the Debtor Claiming Temporary Exclusion Serving on Active Duty and/or Performing a Homeland Defense Activity? If yes, proceed to step 8. If no, enter the date released from Active Duty.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.