Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Claim Actions.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event Objection to Claim.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party .
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Enter claim number(s) being objected to (list claims separated by a comma).
- Enter claimant's name.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic Filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.