Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Appeal.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Appellee Designation.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select the appropriate related appeal.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.