Processing Instructions (rev. 10/28/2014):
- Start your PDF program.
- From the File menu, select Open.
- Select the directory and the file name of the document to be viewed.
- If the designated location is correct, and the file is in PDF format, your PDF program loads the file and displays it on the screen.
- If the displayed document is larger than the sceen or consists of multiple pages, use the scroll bars to move through the document.
- Click View for other viewing options.
- Choose the option that is most appopriate for the document.