NOTE: This event code is to be used by Chapter 13 Trustees to object to the following motions:
- To Modify Plan or Suspend Plan Payments (Ch 13)
- For Authority to Incur debt (Ch 13)
- For Authority to Refinance Real Property (Ch 13)
- For Authority to Sell Real Property (Ch 13)
Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select BK - Trustee/US Trustee
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Trustee's Comments on or Objection to (Ch 13)
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
- Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Select Refer to existing event.
- Select the document to which your event relates.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.