Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Other.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select Document event: Schedule D: Creditors Who Have Claims Secured by Property (Official Form 106D or 206D)
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select applicable answer.
- Enter Secured Claims amount.
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.