Processing Instructions (rev. 10/28/2014):
Fillable pdf forms can be completed and saved using the Adobe Acrobat Reader/Writer (v. 4.0 or higher). Other pdf conversion software may not have the ability to save the completed fillable pdf forms.
- Select Forms from the court's website menu of options.
- Select the desired form.
- Click to open the desired fillable form.
- Complete all fields on the fillable form.
- Sign the document with the /s/ signor's name.
- In the Adobe Acrobat menu bar, click the Print button (to "flatten" the pdf)
- The Save PDF File As window appears. Name the document and save it to the desired folder on your computer.
- Verify that Adobe pdf files (*.pdf) is selected in the Save as type field.
- Click Save.