Processing Instructions (rev 10/28/2014):
- Select Bankruptcy menu.
- Select Answer/Response.
- Select Reference existing motion/application.
- Enter the case number using correct format and ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
- Select from drop down menu Document event: Response to Motion to Terminate and Annul Auto Stay.
- Select the party filer. If not listed, Add/Create New Party.
Browse, verify and attach the document (PDF file).
- Attach additional supportive documents, if applicable.
- Select the appropriate related event(s).
- Modify text if applicable.
- Verify final docket text before submitting onto the case docket.
- Print the Notice of Electronic filing. This is the verification that the document has been electronically filed.